The MobiChk SDK are the basic tools you use to develop applications for MobiChk PIV Module when connected to the Intermec 70 Series Handheld Computers. The SDK contains components for each specific area of application functionality, and includes documentation and sample code. The SDK cover these functional areas:
- Fingerprint Reader: Using the fingerprint reader and manipulating the collected fingerprint data
- Magnetic Stripe Reader: Using the magnetic stripe reader and manipulating the various collected data formats
- Contact Smart Card Reader: Using the contact smart card reader, manipulating the various collected data formats and interacting with the chip on the contact smart card.
- Contactless Smart Card Reader: Using the contactless smart card reader, manipulating the various collected data formats and interacting with the chip on the contactless smart card
- Device: Configuring and managing the power states to the fingerprint reader, magnetic stripe reader, contact smart card reader and contactless smart card reader.